6.17.2007

Forget what I said about loving my purple bathing suit...

... Because I got a NEW bathing suit this weekend that I love even more! It's a two-piece because that's soooo much easier to change my diapers in than the one-piece. And look - it has Dora on it!

(For the record, Mami didn't even see Dora until we were at the checkout counter. She couldn't figure out why I was so excited about this suit. He he he, I'm tricky!)
Sure, the bottoms fall down every now and then, but what does a girl wear diapers for if not to prevent embarrassing moments in situations such as this one?

I love this bathing suit so much I've worn it for two days in a row - to eat in, to take my naps in, everything. I think I'm going to wear it to Grandma's house tomorrow to play, but Mami says I've got another think coming. Whatever that means.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

Wow - what a cool bathing suit! Maleah has a 2 piece, too, which is very convenient for diaper changing! Are you liking your water time at school Resli?