6.15.2007

Water Days at my school

Now that it's summertime, we've started having "water days" at my school. We play in kiddie pools in the morning and it's tons of fun. The teachers ask us to come to school ready to swim so they don't have to spend an hour getting everyone ready. I like this, because it means I get to put on my bathing suit, my cover-up and my water shoes (and a swimmy diaper!) first thing in the morning!

Sometimes though, I'm just too anxious for the swimming part and I want to take off my cover-up.

I just love my bathing suit so much that I want to wear it (and only it) all the time!

Water days are great. Mami and Daddy say they don't know how the teachers do it, but we can't be that much work, can we?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look so lovely in your bathing suit that I think maybe you should wear it all the time.
xo
Nana