7.17.2007

Another hair cut!

I find it hard to believe that my hair keeps growing, but Mami decided the other day that it was time - again - to get me a haircut. We went to a new place this time, somewhere called a barber shop, and a woman named Miss Rachael cut my hair for me.
I was a little nervous at first, even though I sat in the big chair and had a cape on...

But Miss Rachael is a very smart woman. She gave me a lollipop, and then I forgot to be scared. So I let her snip snip away at my golden locks.

I liked looking in the mirrors so I could see what she was doing. (I could see Nana and Mami behind me too!)

Even when she was cutting the hair around my face, I didn't mind.

I was a very big girl at this hair cut and I look and feel so much better with my shorter hair. In fact, I told my teachers at school today to "look at my pelo" because I'm so proud of my new hairdo!

2 comments:

Dr. L said...

I loved these haircut pictures! You are very brave Resli. And, I"m sure that red lollipop helped too!

Anonymous said...

If my barber looked as crazy and threatening as your barber I'd be very afraid and would ask that she be taken into custody. You are a very brave lady, Resli, but I'd ask Mami to find another barber shop. But you do look good. Love, DICK