7.14.2007

Fun with Nana

Nana and I have been having a great time together this visit! We've done a lot of fun things.
One day, she helped me make a fort out of my crib by putting my blanket on top of it. It was fun, but kind of spooky, so I kept popping out to say hi.

We also had a real tea party - with real (albeit weakened greatly) tea! I felt like such a big girl sitting at the table with my tea and my snack!

She also showed me how to do "Row row row your boat" together, and we rowed back and forth while we sang. That was really fun!

Nana brought me this pretty purple Dora visor as a gift when she got here - and it turns out she has a purple visor too! (Hers doesn't have Dora on it though, and don't tell her this, but I think she's got it on wrong...)

We smiled for a "dual visor gals" picture.

And then, since we were on the floor together anyway, I decided I could ride Nana around like a horsey!

We've had a really great time together, and I'm sad that she has to leave tomorrow. But I hope she'll come back to visit again soon!

No comments: