7.01.2007

Happy Anniversary Grandma and Granddaddy!

Saturday was Grandma and Granddaddy's 40th wedding anniversary. Aunt Liz decided we should throw them a surprise party to celebrate, so we had it at my house. (It was supposed to be a surprise, but it didn't really work out that way.) BUT, it was a good party anyway. We had a big cake with candles, and I sang, just like at a birthday party.

I helped Grandma and Granddaddy blow out the candles (in the hopes that they'd give me a big piece of cake in return!).


And I showed Granddaddy that we even had a sign saying "Happy Anniversary."

There were a ton of people there, family and friends of Grandma and Granddaddy's. Here's a Ward family photo: Brian, Liz, Granddaddy, Grandma, Mami, me, and Daddy. (I look kind of upset because Mami had taken my Diego doll and thrown it towards the camera so I would look up from my book - it worked! And it made everyone --except me-- laugh.)

(There were lots of other people there, but I wasn't in all those pictures, so I'm not putting them on my blog!)

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

What fun! I hope your gradma and granddaddy had a fun day!