7.11.2007

A message for Daddy

Dear Daddy:
I know you only left for Reno this morning, but I miss you very much already. (I don't know where Reno is, Mami forgot to show me on the map, but I'll ask her tomorrow.)
I think you've been on an airplane all day, but we've had some excitement around here. When Mami and I got home this afternoon, guess who was there waiting for us: Nana! I know, what a surprise. I took her in to my room to play with her and show her all my cool books and stuff. Apparently, I talked her in to playing a little dress up before dinner, because this is how I came into the dining room:

Sure, the heat index was 104 degrees today, but what good are flannel pjs if you can't wear them whenever you want? (You should have seen what I dressed Nana in... but unfortunately no pictures of that!)
Then we had tacos for dinner. I know you like tacos a lot, so I ate an extra one for you. Yummy.

Nana helped me with my bath, and I washed my hair and everything. I know I never do this when you're around, but whenever you're not here I run around the house naked before putting my pajamas on. I was showing off for Nana tonight, I guess.

And finally, now, I'm ready to go to sleep. But I have one message for you before I go:

Good night, Daddy. I love you.
Love,
Resli

2 comments:

Dr. L said...

Resli, that's such a great message you left for your daddy! And, it sounds like you are having a fun time with your Nana and I'm sure it will be no time at all until your daddy returns!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the pictures Resli! I'll be home soon, I promise...