7.22.2007

My long-lost playgroup friends!

We went to a playgroup yesterday with my friends, most of whom I hadn't seen in many months. (Since Mami works so much, she doesn't have time to take me to these gatherings during the week.) We went to Avery's house, which is just beautiful. I played in Avery's room for a while, with Alexis.

And then Nathan, Avery, Ali and I had snack.

After that (and after our parents got tired of running around after us in the house), we went to the park that's nearby.
Everyone wanted to swing, so we had to share - I rode with my friend Sienna.

And then got some time to myself in the swing too!

After that we went to get lunch at a great pizza place and only drove the wait staff slightly crazy. When we got home, boy did Mami and I nap well! It was wonderful to see all my friends and see how everyone is growing and changing. I hope we can see them again soon.

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

Wow - that looks like tons of fun. I especially like the 2 in a seat swing idea. How fun to swing with a friend!