10.14.2007

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is Daddy's birthday. We've been celebrating all weekend.
First, on Friday night, my friend Miss Jenifer came over to watch me while Mami and Daddy went out to dinner. I was so excited when she got there I kept telling her that I wanted to "drag her all around the house", which I apparently did. We had a great time, she fed me dinner and gave me a bath and read me stories and played with me until it was time to go to bed.

Then, yesterday we had a little party at our house for Daddy in the late afternoon. Grandma and Granddaddy came over, and so did Aunt Lizzie!
Even though it's Daddy's birthday and not mine, Aunt Lizzie brought me a present - this beautiful purple "princess dress" which I immediately put on.

There were also presents for Daddy, of course, which I helpfully brought to him and assisted him in opening.

After presents, we had dinner... AND CAKE! Look at this great cake that Mami and I picked out for Daddy:

Go Gators and cake, all at the same time. Wow. It was delicious, too.

I also really liked the flowers we had on the table, I wanted one I could hold on to myself. I got a yellow one!

Mmm, it smells good. (Not as good as buttercream icing, of course, but good.)

I hope you've had a great birthday weekend, Daddy. I love you very much!

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

Happy belated Birthday Harvey!
Andy, Lara and Maleah