10.25.2007

Happy Wednesday

I woke up in a great mood yesterday, I couldn't stop smiling. What's even better is that I got to wear my favorite princess dress and my "glass slippers" to get ready to go to school. You can't see the slippers, sorry... But how 'bout this grin?

Then we discovered not only that it had (FINALLY!) gotten a little cooler, but also that it was raining quite hard.
Lucky for me I have a very nifty raincoat with green polka dots, and I was just thrilled about wearing this to school.

Isn't it cute? It kept me dry too. But the minute I walked in the door I had to take it off. Mami and Daddy would have preferred I didn't drop it right on the floor there in the hallway of school, but at the same time they were impressed that I could unzip it and get it off all by myself, so we called it even.
Do you think we'll have more cool rainy days this fall? I hope so!

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

You're right, that's a very cute coat. I love the polk-a-dots. And, your dress is so beautiful. You do look like princess!