10.04.2007

Another day on campus

My school was closed (again!) last week, so I had another on-campus adventure day with Mami. We did lots of things, like visit her colleagues and go to her office. And there was a big celebration on campus for the Capital Campaign Kickoff, so there was lots to do. We saw Russian dancers and went to look at baby alligators, and I held a starfish, and I even got my voice analyzed in a linguistics lab. But the highlight was, of course, the fountain outside Mami's office.
I'm always a little hesitant at first, but the water felt great.

Of course, we couldn't forget sunscreen, that Florida sun is still quite strong.

And when we were all done, I wrapped up in my towel to dry off.

I put it on me like a dress. Don't YOU think I look like a "true princess" like this?

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

Wow - so fun that you get to go with your mami to campus and explore. Looks like the weather is good for playing outside, too!