10.07.2007

What to do when the Gators are away

The Gators played in Baton Rouge this weekend, so there was no home game. (They lost, it was really quite sad for us all.) But with the Gators away, what's a girl to do?
What indeed! We went to the stadium anyway!

Even though you're really not supposed to, I ran around on the field a little. It was thrilling to be where the Gators play.

Where are you Tim Tebow? I'm here in the end zone and I'm open!

OK, I'll try the other end zone.

WAIT, Daddy! I'm not the football! Don't throw me!

That was tons of fun. But eventually we heard a security guard calling on his radio about someone being on the field when they weren't supposed to, so we had to leave in a hurry.
Bye, stadium!

But I hope the Gators will be very impressed with me anyway, it was undoubtedly the highlight of my day!

1 comment:

Dr. L said...

Very cool that you could run on Gator land! I'm sorry the Gators lost -- hopefully they will come back this week!