10.22.2007

Learning my letters

I'm learning all my letters at school. Lucky for me I have these great mats in my room to practice with. (When Nana was here visiting we played something called the "Crazy Jumping Game" with these letters, but nobody -- besides me and her -- is really sure what that entailed, except letters and jumping...)
I can identify most of them, although some trick me every now and then. But it seems like each day I learn something new.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

And the best part is that I love letters and words and everything that has to do with them. Maybe I'll end up loving books and reading just as much as my parents do!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job, Resli! I can't wait to jump with you again.
xo
Nana

Dr. L said...

Resli, I'm so impressed with how well you know your alphabet! What a smart little girl you are!

Adam said...

Nice to finally have some brains in this family.
You're going to be such a good teacher for your little sister!