10.28.2007

More pumpkin fun!

We had so much fun at the pumpkin patch yesterday that Mami decided to have some more Halloween fun...
We got some paint and started painting pumpkins on our bellies! (Clearly, my sister Lela has ignored her due date and not arrived on time. Hence, my Mami has a whole lot more belly to paint than I do!)

I decided pretty quickly that this was a silly endeavor and wiped my paint off. But Mami kept going with her pumpkin:

And when Daddy went out and got her black paint, she went all the way to make a jack o' lantern!

(Yes, I wonder about my parents some times. But they seemed to have fun with it... I can't wait until Lela gets here so I can share the insanity with her!)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

OMG I love it! I think you should keep Lela inside for a while and decorate your belly for Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's Day, etc....
xo

Dr. L said...

This is so cute! Lela must be too happy in your tummy -- reminds me of Maleah being 10 days late :-) I'm glad you are still smiling and doing fun stuff!