6.03.2009

Movin' On Up

I'm fairly certain we've used this title for a post before, but if we did it was probably about a year ago and I'm sure you didn't remember it, did you? At any rate, it's appropriate, as today was the Moving Up ceremony at my school.
Grandma and Granddaddy (and of course Daddy and Mami) came to see it.


Every class had a performance or two. This was our first song. I think it's the days of the week in Hebrew, although we're not sure what the yawning thing is. Can anyone offer any help?


And this is our second song, about Shabbot (I think!).


And then I got my certificate saying that I'm moving up from the three's (Sagol) class to the PRE-K class next year, can you believe it? (Mami missed where they said my name. Again, second year in a row. Sigh. And we got my friend Adam too, just for fun!)


I was very proud of my certificate!


The best part of the day, though, was of course Ms. Jenifer. She's been my teacher for three whole years, and she won't be at my school anymore in the fall. We know we'll still see her, but I'm sure going to miss having her as my teacher.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! What a big day!

Jen said...

Love, Love, Love that girl!!! And I can offer insight to the yawning...In that song with sing "Sunday we all work, Monday we all work," etc...and when we get to Shabbat we sing "on Shabbat we all rest"...hence the yawning. :) Besides that, they think it is the coolest thing to make that sound. I am soooo proud of them all.