6.11.2009

Sign me up for the triathlon!




As you know, I've been learning how to swim this week.
I'm doing great, Mami and I spent the afternoon at the pool today and I jumped from the side into the water without holding on to anyone. Over and over. And over. And I'm almost able to kick my way back up to the surface.


In the mean time, when Mami came to pick me up at Grandma's yesterday I had a brand new trick to show her - I had learned to ride my tricycle! The Big Wheels isn't quite as easy, but we practiced with it at home this morning. And of course we got a video for you blog fans.



I of course have been a master of running for quite some time now. So triathlon, here I come!

5 comments:

hlward said...

The Big Wheel is probably best-described as a recumbent tricycle. Maybe we should invest in a real trike. Or a very small bike with training wheels.

Regardless, it's a remarkable achievement.

Unknown said...

Big wheel is easier and safer than a trike. In my opinion.

hlward said...

Might be safer, not easier - need longer legs ...

Melissa said...

Good job, Resli! You drive just like your mother. :-)

Dr. L said...

Yes, good job and it won't be long before you have 4 wheels (maybe 2 will be first ;-))